Our mission is to help business professionals achieve mastery, both individually and collaboratively, for the good of the whole.
We assist out customers to become "learning organizations" whose members transform ineffective behaviors, make and keep commitments, welcome feedback, correct mistakes, and accomplish professional and corporate goals.
Tarron Estes is President of Tarron Estes and Associates, Inc, of Boulder, Colorado. She is a Public Relations & Communication Specialist, Corporate Educator, Program Director, Professional Coach and Writer. Her firm specializes in product innovation, branding, promotions, communication arts and customer attraction.
Her firm provides services including coaching leaders and teams during corporate mergers, resolving diversity issues and creating powerful learning organizations and culture change. She has developed information feedback and commitment management systems, strategic planning, meeting facilitation, customer service training and team building.
She is writing her first book, Conversations on Dying. Two of her poems were recently published in The Pleasures and Principles of Partner Yoga, by Elyzabeth Williamson.
For the past 18 years Tarron has been coaching, consulting and training as the president of Tarron Estes & Associates, Inc. The Companies listed below are among the clients she has worked with since 1983.
- Natural Foods: Spectrum Naturals, Alfalfas Markets, Boulder Fruits, Bare Essentuals, Association of Brewers.
- Insurance: All Insurance Systems, Inc., Zurich International.
- Long Term Care: Life Care Centers of America, Sandy River Health System.
- Direct Sales/Marketing & Advertising: Names in the News, Triplex Marketing, The GNU Group.
- Consulting/Organizational Development: Unison Business Development, Ernst and Young LTD., Christiano & Associates, Leading Learning Communities.
- Spas and Retreats: Inn at SPanish Bay, Relaxation Resources.
- Hotels and Restaurants: Preston's Restaurants, Inc., Healthy Life Styles Restaurant, Triana Restaurant, Hotel Valuation Services.
- Petroleum: Shell Oil, Equilon Pipeline.
- Writing/Publishing: Cambridge Evening News, The Nashville Banner, The New Hampsire, Middle Tennessee Rehabilitation Clinic, PMJ (Project Management Journal for Architects and Engineers).
- Environmental Organizations: The Nature Conservancy, The Mountain Lion foundation.
- Public Schools: The Webb School, Alta Mira Middle School.
- Educational Institutes: Three Circles Multi-Cultural Center, Youth Services International, Linking San Francisco.
- Public & Social Services: Santa Clara Valley Water District, Habitat for Humanity.
- B.A. Creative Writing/Journalism
- B.A. Psychology
- Certified Master Level Coach
- Certified Nutritional Counselor
- Certified Advanced Alaya Process Therapist
- Certifications & Training in Organizational Development:
- Team Performance
- Graphic Facilitation
- Meeting Facilitation
- Shareholder Process
- Medicine Wheel Council Process
- Strategic Vision Process
- Transformational Coaching Process